These are easy, scrumptious and kids LOVE ‘EM too!
- 3-1/4 cups quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 6 Tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sugar (can use Splenda or agave nectar, adjust accordingly)
- 1/2 cup milk (can use soy or rice milk for lactose issues)
- 1/2 cup butter
How to make it:
- Boil sugar, milk and butter together.
- Bring to a rolling boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Pour over remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Drop on waxed paper.
- Cool and serve as candy or cookie.
- Makes about 6 dozen small cookies.