Looking for something tasty to grill or cook for that big Memorial Day get-together this weekend?
Attending multiple Memorial Day parties this weekend, and need a variety of crowd-pleasing dishes to prepare that won’t force you to spend hours manning the kitchen?
We’ve got your back!
Listed below is a round-up of our favorite holiday barbecue recipes, any of which are sure to be a hit with your friends and family.
- Grilled Jerk Chicken: Super spicy, super easy, super good. And inexpensive.
- Grilled Tasty Tri Tip: If you live in an area that offers this delicious cut of meat, it’s so worth trying.
- Really Tasty Ribs: Our kids flip over these sweet tasty rips (we’re having them tonight!).
- Bourbon Mashed Sweet Potatoes: Nothing complements a barbecue quite like bourbon and sweet potatoes.
- Grilled Corn on the Cob: It’s just not summer without fresh corn on the cob, even better when grilled.
- Grilled Red Potatoes in Foil Packets: Easy, no clean-up, mighty tasty.
- Jalapeno Cornbread: A mighty tasty twist to traditional cornbread that’s also ridiculously easy.
- Marinaded Grilled Veggie Foil Packets: An easy, no clean-up, delicious way to enjoy fresh veggies.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Mac and Cheese: The kids and grown-ups in our family insist on this every party.
- Smoked Salmon Dip: An easy sure fire way to impress the heck out of your party guests.